CLPF and MBA
Maya is a bondable California Licensed Professional Fiduciary (License #349) and has been court appointed as Trustee, Conservator, and Executor. As an MBA graduate of Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management in 2004, Maya uses her solid business background and results-oriented philosophy to administer her clients’ estates and meet their financial goals. She administers small to high net worth estates, with the largest estate she’s worked with being valued at over $40 million.
Maya has also successfully facilitated conflict resolution and peace among family members and related parties. She received her Bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of California at Santa Barbara. Her background in psychology helps her evaluate the needs of conservatees and beneficiaries of special needs trusts, including residency, health care, recreation, and rehabilitation concerns. She is also experienced with the elderly memory-impaired, as well as clients with physical and mental disabilities.
Short-List of Services Provided
Trust and Probate Administration Services
- Appointed by LASC as Trustee and Executor
- Skilled in Special Needs Trust Administration
- Manage trust financial affairs, investments, and real properties.
- Maintain and provide accurate records and accountings.
- Comply with the intentions of the Grantor/Trustor and current laws.
- Treat beneficiaries impartially while respecting individual personalities.
Conservator of the Person and the Estate
- Appointed by LASC as Conservator
- Preserve the client’s health, dignity, and well-being.
- Perform evaluation and maintenance of the least-restrictive living environment.
- Manage care-giving environment, agencies, and personnel.
- Facilitate visitations and mediate family disputes.
- Provide record keeping and accounting.
- Take inventory and secure and manage assets.
- Collect income and verify and pay obligations.